hi there,

I am new on this list. I use an Aiwa AM-F5 MD Recorder for 18 months now
and I am very glad with it. It's a little bit difficult to find blank MD
here in France but we can do.
well, i found a comparison between the qualities between different blank md
of the minidisc community page. I am unable to find it again, so if some of
you have a copy of it to send me, I would very pleased to receive it.
thanks. i remember the comparison was made from a number of errors given by
something bu i can't remember what.
so thanks a lot for your help.

cheerio: pascal;: