=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if any manufacturers other than JVC will introduce
MiniDisc-equipped boomboxes or boomboxes that have inputs AND outputs for
personal MiniDisc units in Australia? This is because from what I have
noticed is that these kinds of sets are often bought as "secondary" sets
that are to be taken from place to place.

A lot of women also go for boomboxes as their primary audio systems because
they find that these units are much easier to commission and operate than a
regular hi-fi setup. For example, I have heard of a property settlement
organised in relation to a divorce; and, as far as audio equipment go, the
husband retains the complicated and better-sounding hi-fi system while the
wife retains the easy-to-use boombox.

IMHO, the devices that made CD achieve critical mass in Australia were those
CD-radio-tape boomboxes being marketed at affordable price-points.

With regards,

Simon Mackay

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===