>"Is the Fat Lady singing on Minidisc?"  It's somewhat well written and
>realistically brings up some good points, at least for the US market, but
>might make for some amusing reading for MD fans...  you might want to link
>this on the MDCP?

Well written indeed, however in some respects its a very "blinkered"
article. There is feel of "well its not that popular in the US so its not
popular" (I'm not being anti-American here :). It doesn't mention the
popularity of MD in Europe, and doesn't mention the disadvantages of the
competing formats (MP3, CD-R). Then again it does mention that MP3 is
inferior to ATRAC !

Riggs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it
that he does not become a monster himself."