=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hi all,

    I feel I must apologise to all list members for the ongoing thread =
regarding PC hardware and software issues. It was never my intention to =
flood the list with so many messages that people would start to wonder =
if there was a crossed connection on the internet! I would like to =
assure all other members that if it looks as if a topic is going to go =
on like this again, I will try to ensure that where I am involved it is =
taken to a more appropriate forum.

Once again, sincere apologies to all.

Magic
--=20
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of =
sound is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk (under construction)
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===