Hya All,

<snipage>
>But the main doubt i have is: can ring jog of 722 be more fragile than 721
>controls. And, can it (the jog) make easier use of the unit, enough to make
>me pay 35 bucks more?
I find the that jog dial on my 722 is a great help. Not only for
titling, but for searching as well. For example...

I do quite a bit of traveling, I sometimes record movies onto
MiniDisc's in mono. (Hey it fills up traveling time, and as long as
you have a good imagination your mind can do the visual ;).

Say by accident I knock the next or last button I lose my place,
putting the unit in pause and then finding the time again is way
easier then using the next/prev.

So with the jog you can jump straight to a track, you can even select
it while the other is still playing. It's very handy. It's also speed
related (or I think it is), ie the faster you move it, the quicker it
goes through things.

I personnel couldn't live with out the jog now, I mean titling is
easier to.

>Thanx. Excuse me by my poor English.
Hey, it's probably just as bad as mine, and it's my mother tongue.
(Not wanting to start another OT thread, but...) Hey Gaz, another fine
example of british education in the last 17 years ;).

Laterz,

Peter. -> Sorry for not replying sooner, been recovering from a
college social. ;) ;) ;)
--
"We do not ask for money, only knowledge." -- Me.
Peter Wood ([EMAIL PROTECTED])