> >BRINKMANN (a household electrical chain who have stores throughout Germany
> >in addition to a mail-order operation).
> >http://www.brinkmann.de
> >I discovered a great deal there: SONY MDW-80B Premium 80min (5 Pack) for
> >just DM 19.99 ! ! ! This is VERY cheap - I immediately ordered 7 boxes ! ! !

How do I find this english, if not in english, where do I need to look under for
finding the blank mini discs.  IF I order am I doomed if I cannot put the
information in german for delivery and what not?

What's the conversion from DM to US$?

--ContinuumX--
[where X begins margin
       further of expansion]