A bout a 6 months ago; Minidisco used to be the best place to buy blanks
considering even after adding the cost of shipping/handling
they were still cheaper than just flat out buying them in the store.

Now things are much different, and instead of being the best place.

They seem to be the most expensive place, unless I plan to buy about
100 blanks.  Which I have no plans to do in the current or near future.

So I ask anyone, where direct can I get 80 min MD Blanks for a REASONABLE
price with the cost of shipping/handling added.

I can get the Sony 74 min Blank MD (8) in a case for $19.99 retail now.
So why should I pay anyone online that plus $7-$12 dollars more regardless
of how many of these cases I buy?

--ContinuumX--
[where X begins margin
       further of expansion]