Regarding this topic:

The CD+Graphics specification mainly evolved in a few multi-purpose
interactive-CD players such as the Commodore CDTV (an earlier attempt to

house a computer - an Amiga 500 with CD-ROM drive - in a
living-room-friendly box) and the Philips CD-I machines as well as a
handful
of JVC players pitched at karaoke use. Also the CD+Graphics format ended
up
mainly being used as a medium for karaoke applications -- a disc
equipped
with a backing track and some real-time lyrics.

Does any windows CD player program display these graphics?  I have a
couple of old CDs with those graphics, and I've never actually seen the
graphics!  I'd like to if I can do it thru windows software...