gipste replied to Regis:

| No! You must to have only one "special" CD. You must to make
| digital copy
| to MD.
| This (ONE!) MD you can clonning milion times!
| You dont must to buy computer!!!

I think gipste is saying that you make an MD with an SCMS status of 'copy
unlimited' from a CD of the same status.   [ If you can't find such a music
CD, then one of the ways of obtaining one is to use a PC to copy a CD with
software on it ??? ]    You temporarily clone the unlimited MD's TOC on to
the disc you want to copy (or at least have it in the player's RAM when you
play the disc).   The resulting digitally recorded second generation MD will
also be copy unlimited.

However, I think it is important to point out that this only works if the
data is stored sequentially on the disc (ie. in the same order as the play
order of the 'new' TOC).   Otherwise, you will have to edit it manually
later, which can be a pain.

Regards,

John.