From: Burt Feintuch

> Does anyone know of manufacturers that package
> individual blank discs in the sort of case
> Hi-Space uses--the one modeled more on a
> cassette box, I suppose, not a slip-in sort
> of case?

I don't know about any manufacturers, but I do know that Minidisco.com sells
twenty-packs of the cases you're talking about.

> The slip cases are much inferior for
> labelling purposes.

Everyone's got their own criteria. I won't buy the HiSpace discs because I
really dislike that type of case...it's a real pain to change discs while
walking.

Rick.
-+---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]