Hello everyone!

A quick note to let you know that, just in time for the holidays, we are having
our biggest sale of the year on Friday, November 26, 1999.

For one day only, we are offering big discounts of 10% to 25% on our most
popular products....not stuff we have "lying around", but our best sellers!!
This includes our binaural mics, battery modules, Opcode products, Audio
Technica Headphones and Midiman products. These discounts are taken off of our
already discounted prices, not the list prices.

This sale is for one day only, Friday, November 26, 1999. For more info, go
here:

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/

Thanks and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!!

--
Best regards,

Chris Carfagno
The Sound Professionals