Maybe I've just never noticed it before... but wandering down
Marlborough Street in London (runs behind Oxford Circus - has Liberty
on one corner) I noticed a www.minidisc.com shop - apparently selling
pre-recorded media. Three staff. One set of shelves - white walls -
lots of empty floor space... you know the kind of thing - minimalist.
No customers. Didn't have time to pop in and ask questions. I know Sony
Music have offices in the same block.

Has anyone seen this shop before - or even shopped there?

Nick

--
Nick Perry | LONDON N1, UK               | MiniDisc Community Pages