Hi John!

At 21:24 25/11/99 +0000, you wrote:

>Does anyone have a web or email address where I can buy a couple of 2M (or
>3M) Toslink to Toslink optical leads?

I can supply Toslink-Toslink optical leads! Prices are as follows:

1m = £10.00
2m = £12.00
5m = £20.00

Postage would be £2.00 per order (in the UK). All prices include VAT.

>Thanks
>John

Cheers,

Richard Wright

|              Richard Wright - [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
|  Dartcom WebMaster - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.dartcom.co.uk   |