I am thinking about buying the Memory Stick Walkman
when it comes out in January.  Sawada Denki says they
will offer it once it is released in Japan.

But I have limited info on the product.  I am familiar
with Memory Stick medium that Sony already uses in its
PCs and Cybershot cameras.  What I do not know is how
one is to record music to the sticks.  Must the user
also own a Sony PC that has a Memory Stick?  Or will
the MS Walkman have a digital input to record?

If anyone has more info on this product, please post
(and any links).

LUKE

=====