--- Magic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, but having large scale server systems in a
living room isn't exactly practical. FOr one thing
they're quite large and they also get very hot.<

Hmmm...  Every major processor type I know about was
available in a slimline desktop or workstation, and
you can get good performance (used) for the same price
as mid-range PC.  Not for everyone, but I value
reliability.

>If I had the money I would have bought an Amulet
asynchronus processor which is about 200 times faster
than the fastest clocked CPU.<

Got anymore info on this?

I guess I'm due for a second flogging...

Jeff