Well, I have four minidisc units right now (three, since my Sony
MDS-JA20ES just bit the dust minutes ago. It will not turn on-and
there's an important disc inside. At least it has a five year warranty.
I'll call Sony in the morning and arrange for a pickup.) Meantime, I'm
thinking of buying an MZ-R90 so I'll probably try to sell what I have as
follows:

JVC-XMR70 This one is BRAND NEW, used a couple of hours, never recorded
on, all the stuff that came with it is brand new as well. This was an
impulse buy and I don't like the fact it has no line out. But if you
want it, I'll sell it for what I paid: $ 250. (Actually, I paid $ 225
plus California Sales Tax and shipping would put it at $ 250 or a little
over, so I'm not making anything.)

JVC-XMD1 Hardly ever used, this one I use mainly as a clock. I like the
unit, but if you want one of these, make an offer and I'll let you know
if I want to accept it. See the MD page for this units details. On the
negative side, this is an ATRAC 1 recorder. On the plus side, it is very
unique and hard to find, especially in mint conditiion. If you've been
looking for one of these, here it is. Unit and all accessories are in
mint condition. This is pretty much an MD collectors item, not a state
of the art portable recorder. In fact, it's not really a portable but a
portable/deck hybird about twice the size of the MZ-1

Sony MZR55 Silver, used often. In excellent condition, remote in good
condition with a few suface scratces. Sometimes has a problem accepting
certain MD's. If this happens (disc will spin but not play) reinsert the
disc and it will work. Extra battery included. $ 225

I'm also selling a Sony TRV 900 Mini DV Camcorder. 3 CCD, excellent
condtion and a number of accessories.

If you live in Southern California, I have two televisions for sale as
well. One is a 40 inch widescreen Toshiba I bought recently, the other a
35 inch Inteq. I've decided I want the 56 inch Panasonic widescreen HDTV
instead and may pick up the Pioneer Portable DVD Player as well. Please
E-Mail me if interested in the MD items or if you have any questions
about the non MD items. Thanks!