What's the difference between these? I mean the 100 dollar ones and the
more expensive kind?
Probably the best way to do it. Was thinking of something like that, but
thought they were something that was just ahome made thing that some people
put together that never existed outside of that. Not to good atmaking stuff
from scratch anyway.