Well... I guess actual delivery time from Servired in Argentina is also
about a week to 10 days in the US.  What I meant was that if you order from
Servired directly, more often than not, you have to wait for them to make
the case as they probably won't have it in stock (as was the scenario the 4
times I've ordered from them) so the turnaround time is usually 4-5 weeks.
But the cases are worth it.

Anyway, Minidisco has removed the R90 leather case from their order page,
so that's a step in the right direction.  I can count 4 people that have
requested returns from them, so that probably has something to do with it.

--Brian

IBM Corporation, Austin
Design Systems Environment
Division 7T, Dept. CY8S, 045/3D-084
(External) 512-838-0125, (Tie) 678-0125
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
alternate: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Huh?

Minidisco is based in America and Servired is based in Argentinia. So if
you live in America, it's normal that Minidisco is faster. However, how do
you explain their 10 days average delivery time to Europe compared to your
20 days (4 weeks) delivery time to America?

Cheers
Ralph -> went to see 'The Big One'