From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of metatron
Sent:   Saturday, 11 December 1999 6:05
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: Name Full!!!

While titling a recording of Handel's 'Semele' , which contains lots of
snappy numbers like
'Ah, wretched prince... Wing'd with our fears....O prodigy, to me of dire
portent!'
on my Sony deck, I received the 'Name Full !!!' message. I like to pack the
info in when titling, and with opera, you can really get carried away, but
to my amazement, this is the first time I've ever exceeded the limit. Just
wondered if anyone else had ever run out of space in normal use?