I have one of these, literally brand new, hardly used at all, no
scratches or marks of any kind, all accessories included, U.S. model. It
was an impluse buy and is only slightly larger than the MZR55. I don't
want it for one reason only: it has no line output. If you want it, you
can have it for what I paid: $250 including shipping. (Actually, I paid
$225 plus 8.25% California Sales Tax so it works out to roughly $250
including shipping.) You'll get the original box, etc, I believe this is
about $50 or so less than the price at most retail stores, I really
haven't checked. If you're interested, E-Mail me, please at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]