Jake Hamby wrote:

> Thanks for the tip!  Crutchfield does have higher prices, but I like
> buying car audio stuff from them because they include all the right
> wiring harnesses and mounting brackets for your model of car so you can
> install without cutting up the factory wiring.

You can get the installation stuff online too.  I believe both Carmedia1
and Autotoys sells them, you just have to tell them what car you have.
It's also not included in the price of the stereo.  I know locally,
Circuit City and Best Buy also sell the install kits and wiring harness
adaptors too.  I usually buy the install kits locally so I can make sure
I get the right one.

--
Shawn Lin
http://www2.cybercities.com/g/gmwbodycars/