[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I just recently bought a Sony MDBUNDLE6 to start myself down the MD
> road.  However, the box says "free car adapter kit offer," but there was
> no offer in the box.  I went back to the store and they cracked open
> another box to fish one out for me, but that box didn't have one,
> either.  They opened a third, still no luck.
>
> Has anyone else run into this?  I thought I'd ask here before I spend an
> eon on hold with Sony.
>
> Thanks!
> -Mike

Maybee there was a flyer in the box that you have to send back to Sony and
they will send you the adapter kit?

Cheers,
Ralph -> just guessing...

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE