I went to our other super wal-mart tonight and they had the MDR4 on display,
marked at 269.97 regular marked down to 135.00. Talked to an employee and he
said he sold the last for 65.00 earlier that day. He said it was clearanced
so they would not be getting any new ones in. :( I asked if they would sell
the display and he said no they have a separate company that does the
display and the store did not own the unit to be able to sell it. I'm
depressed now. :(
Craig