hi,
So I've decided to buy a Sony MZ R91. I've looked at prices for this
machine at various vendors in Japan, US, and HK, e.g., Hat-in,
Japandirect, minidisco, minidisc Hk, etc, etc. It seems that Minidisc
HK has the best price, $334, with free shipping to the US. There's
only one comment on the t-station website regarding this vendor. So I
would like to ask if anyone on this list has bought anything from
minidisc HK in Hong Kong. Is this a good company to deal with? Also,
would this come with 110-240V adaptor? thanks!!

- Hyung-song Nam / [EMAIL PROTECTED]