I received an Aiwa AM-F70 for a christmas gift.  Today I've
listened to a couple of MDs all the way through, and after the
last track on the disc, it seems to have a short, maybe 1/4 to
1/2 second blip of sound, after the track is done.  I've never
herad this on any of the MDs before.  I recorded them all on a
JVC XU-301BK, and it plays them back without that "blip" of
sound.  To confirm it was the Aiwa, however, I played back one
MD that I made with the Aiwa, and it does the same thing.
Pre-recorded MDs show the same symptom.  Does anyone know if this
is a known problem with using the playback function of this unit?
Will this affect the recordings I make with it?  Thanks in
advance for any help or information!

-matt

--
matthew c. mead