Hi everyone and Happy New Year !

I'm thinking of replacing the boring remote on my MZ-R35 with
something spiffier. Should I try to get it from Sony as a spare
part or just walk into the next Media Markt and bug them until
they order one for me ? Are the prices for these parts as different
between shops as they are for whole MD players/recorders ?
I'm probably going to get the remote I saw on a friend's E25,
which would be a perfect replacement (don't need the track mark
button). The new remote of the R90 looks pretty as well, but I'm
not sure if the backlight/titling would work (probably not).
Does anyone know how much a remote costs and if they come with
earbuds ?

Thanks,
Alexander Dietrich
--
| Alexander Dietrich | Norderstedt, Germany |
| e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |