=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hello people,

After I eventually subscibed to this list I've now got a few questions =
to ask (in the vague hope they'll be answered...).

1.) For us English people on this list, does anyone know where I can get =
a car adapter for long journeys - I'm going to France this year and I =
have no desire to try and recharge batteries while on the move.

2.) How can you extend the battery life of the Sony MZ-R55?  Please make =
it easy, I don't trust myself with a soldering iron...

Edd

"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me=20
than a full frontal lobotomy"

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===