If you also go to www.onelist.com there is an Md trading list you can also
subscribe to.

"Till that day... till all are one" Optimus Prime's last words(TF:the movie)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Lynch, Jason JD
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 6:40 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MD: Howdy

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note to say hi, my names Jason Lynch, i'm 18 and I just
subscribed to this list today.
A few days ago i ordered my first portable MD recorder, a Sony MZ-R91.
Hopefully it should arrive here sometime soon. I'm in Australia.

Can anyone suggest any good places online to buy a stereo mic for live
recordings? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, so it don't have to be
too fancy.

Anyway, i look forward to the world of minidisc that lies before me, and
sharing it with you people!

Cheers,
Jason Lynch

PS. are there any other Aussies on here?

_________________________
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.j-lynch.com
www.lukeland.com

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the
addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]