Hello!

    I was in the same predicament as you a few months ago.  My soundcard has
no digital in so i was forced to make an analog CD.  What I did was get an
RCA cable that joins into one input plug.  I stuck that bad boy in my comp's
soundcard in and the two RCA cables in my minidisc deck's output.  The
program I use is called Jetaudio and works great.  A good audio editor is
necessary to take the input from your deck and convert them to wavs.  If you
do this at a sample rate of 44.1 it is near CD quality.  I cannot tell unless
i listen on incredibly great speakers.

hope that helped,

~Brad