=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

I recently bought a Soundblaster Live! PLayer 1024 soundcard...

On the back is a jack connector especially for Minidisc...

Now the question is : is that an optical or a digital connection ?

Haven't tried it yet because i'm afraid i'll wreck my (precious) optical cables...

AND, in the software with the card is some stuff, especially for use with MD...

Do i have to buy the daughterboard by hoontech or what ?

Greetz,

Dodge