Does anyone on this list use a midiman  c03 stripper/ converter?  I
recently purchased one, and have been having nothing but trouble with it.
The SCMS stripping feature does NOT do its thing.  It will allow me to
record from any digital source, but refuses to make an scms unlimited
recording.  Is anyone else having these problems?  I sent the unit in for
repairs, but it was  sent back and I was told it was fine.  I was told it
must be my other equipment.  Trouble is, I have very common equipment.  A
Sony JB920 and a Sharp 722.  I know that the 920 and 722 will write an
unlimited code.  I have done this with several phish trees that were
originally from an scms unlimited DAT.  When I put the co3 back in the
chain, these discs become hindered by scms. When the co3 is not in the
chain everything is peachy.  Anyhow, if anyone has similar problems, please
let me know.  I still think the unit is not functioning properly, or It was
never able to strip SCMS in the first place.  Should I return it to midiman
again, or get a refund?
Thanks,
Shawn