FYI:
I just called them to get the service manuals for two of my portables and
they did not find anything, until i told them there is a dash in the name:
MZ-R37.  But even then they did not find much.  They suggested calling their
research department whose number is 410.676.7300 and they have a toll free
fax number 1800.888.3293.  This department has old info on microfilm.
Anything i get i will send your way.  Peace, brynmore