From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Matt Vukin
Sent:   Friday, 14 January 2000 8:12
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: R50 cheap vs. 821 V1.2

The R50 is at the Sony outlet near where I live.  They say it has everything
that came with it originally except the box.  But I thought sony had a
special box for their refurb products?  So why would this one not have a
box?  If anybody has any insight into this enigma or opinions for or against
the outlet please let me know.  I've never bought anything there, but it
seems very safe since you get 30 credit from them return and manufacturers
original warranty.  Thanks.