Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can give me some places where i could go to buy some sort of
coax - optical convertor (as well as optical back to coax).
I think i read somewhere that they are called a TOSLINK Transmitter Module (is that
right?)

I'm wanting it to hook up my MZ-R91 to my PC.
Early last year i bought the SB Live! Audio pack which includes the digital i/o board
which has the coax in and outs (i guess thats what they are... i haven't used it yet).
I was going to buy the hoontech SB IO III card but i thought that if i can get some
sort of converter for a cheaper price then i should go that route.

Can anyone offer any help and/or guidance?
As i'm in Australia i'll probably be looking at buying online unless i can get one in
Oz somewhere, or can find a nice person overseas to pick one up for me:)

I look forward to hearing your responces.
Thanks in advance.
.jason

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]