=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hey fellow MD friends!  I know a little while ago we had a conversation about Movies
that had MD products in them.  Just wanted to let you know that I just saw another
movie with MD in it.  The movie was called "Open Your Eyes"  (Abre Los Ojos).  It was
a movie based in Spain, so it was in Spanish with English subtitles.  A great movie I
might add.  Anyway, there was a scene that had an MD blank displayed and another scene
which a couple of MD recorders were displayed, one of which I believe was the Sony
MZ-R37.  The movie was made around 1997.

Mitch