=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

I used mine, a MZR-30, for recortding my phone calls...

I recorded the calls from my cellular phone, which is a Nokia 6100 series...

And, very good, when you're recording from a digital cell phone, on the MD were no
distortions you get when recording with a mic.

This is what you need :

- you need a 2-piece portable hands-free set (connection to phone and
cord+mic+earpiece NOT in one piece)

- a conversion plug from 2,5 mm to 3,5 mm

- a jack - cinch cable

- some female cinch to mono (or stereo) jack converters....

I also used it to record a great answering machibe message, onto my voice-mail, which
i had recorded with my computer...

Pretty cool...

I also used the MD to record regular phone calls (used a little mic with a suction cup
- electro shack (over here it's (was) Tandy))) :-)

So taht's the story...

It works FINE !

Greetz

[|>o|>ge]