Hi all!

>On my 520, there is a switch for the timer position.  If youhave it in that
>position, and you connect a timer, it will record when you aren't there.  I
>haven't really experimented with it.  THe instructions are a little vague.

Just set the start and ending time on the timer, then switch the 520-timer
switch record or play, and then plug the deck's power cable in the timer.
The 520 records the first track, and the timer ends the recording. When the
deck is powered again, it first saves the TOC, and then starts
playing/recording.

Bye, Joost.