From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Lescuyer, Thibault
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Help required / souncard issue

How  having best transfer quality for transfering street and countryside
recordings from MD to PC ?...  Does any combination (deck MD with optical
OUT + soundcard with optical IN + optical cable) fit, or are there some
combinations providing better transfer quality ? If there are some
differences, could sby advise me what to buy ?