I'm interested in purchasing a relatively inexpensive mic that would be good for
recording live concerts in a variety of settings (club, church, auditorium).  Does
anybody have suggestions?  I've seen a cool little T-mic at Minidisco for $50, but I
don't know how good of a mic it really is.

Is the stereo separation as good on a stereo mic or would it be best to have two
separate mics?

With the T-mic that plugs directly into the MD player - if I move the player - will
the sound be recorded?  I don't know how sensitive they can be.

Thanks!