All right, I have a rather unusual question here...

I currently own a Sharp 821 portable. It works fine. I am, however,  really
interested in Kanji titling. Now,

a) An 832 remote (which displays Kanji) would definately fit into an 821,
but would it display Kanji assuming that it had such track titles? From the
information I could glean, Kanji titles are stored on a different sector
from normal titles. Would the unit have to be specifically programmed to
read and send the Kanji titles?

b) If the above were to be correct, then I would be able to buy a Sony
MDS-PC1/PC2 and title in Kanji on that, and then get a 832 remote for the
821 and have the titles display correctly?

Thanks in advance,

- Ed.