On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Guy Churchill wrote:

        Hi,

> A while ago someone posted a URL that listed CDR and CDR/W drives
> that were capable of "overburn" and "CD text".

        As I've stated on a post earlier, very few drives support CD-TEXT,
the most annoying being Yamaha (damn! :)

        There's another web resource in addition to the ones mentioned on
other posts: check adaptec's CD recorder database at
http://cdr.adaptec.com/cgi-bin/cdrmain.cgi

        cheers,

Francisco J. Montilla               System & Network administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      irc: pukka        Seville            Spain
INSFLUG (LiNUX) Coordinator: www.insflug.org   -   ftp.insflug.org