I have been trying to construct Shawn Lin's TTL to optical project found
@  http://members.tripod.com/~Psych/md-cdrom.html well to say the lest
it has not gone well. I'm using a Sharp GP1F31T that came out of my old
Sony CDP-C515 (that died), I end up getting the LED to light up, but
when connected to my 702-MK, I get DIN Unlocked.
The CD play that is in my computer is an acer 6X IDE model # 665A003 FCC
Id. JVP665A1, I also had a Sound Blaster AWE32 sound card, I might be
able to use it?  Some help would be appreciated.  Thanx in advanced.

James Tisdale