I don't think you will find any pre-recorded md's like this - the md market
is aimed at youth and the market would be way too small to cater to
'oldies'.
FWIW, I have recorded quite a number of mono discs - filled them up with
old mono vinyl and mono radio recordings.
To have almost instant access of around 50 or 60 of my old 45's (complete
with nostalgic snap, crackle & pops) on the one disc is fab....

GB