On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Edmund Wong wrote:

        Hi,

> Something tells me I don't want to get a prepackaged message every time I
> send a message to the list, as I am undoubtedly going to after I send this
> one. Victor Bouch apparantly went on a holiday and setup an autoresponder
> to all incoming messages. Which means that anybody who posts to this list
> will get one.

        I noticed this yesterday, and have emailed a couple hours ago the
alternative contact that the email mentions, telling him politely to try
to fix it. Let see what happens...

        greets,

Francisco J. Montilla               System & Network administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      irc: pukka        Seville            Spain
INSFLUG (LiNUX) Coordinator: www.insflug.org   -   ftp.insflug.org