> Is there any way to hook up my sony Mz-R55 to my keyborad to name the songs???

No.

The closest thing you can get is to reverse engineer the Sony remote
protocol and to do PART of the titling from a computer, but it won't be
extremely easy to construct. It does require a bit of programming
knowledge. Similar to the Sharp MS7xx titling interface, you can speed up
the process by calculating how many presses of forward/backward/shift are
required to reach a particular character, and then executing it via the
interface.

See http://my.nichols.de/meierth/MD70X.HTML for the 7xx interface.

- Ed.