Hi

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately the microphone has turned out to be
mono, I can only hear the recordings through one ear piece of the
headphone.  So I'll probably sell it on an on-line auction site.  My
dads an electrician so he's a very handy person to have around, I'm
going to get him to make me a microphone.  I wish those little labels on
the edge of my mini discs would stop peeling off, they only peel off the
sharp discs though, not the TDK ones.

Joanne

In message <001901bf70ad$ddae3d20$3e44883e@magicpc>, Magic <Magic@mattne
t.freeserve.co.uk> writes