At 13:54 -0500 10/2/00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Simon Barnes wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > following our discussions last summer, I was disappointed to find that
>now I
> > have a portable minidisc, persons of the gender(s) to which I am
>attracted
> > obstinately refuse to throw themselves at me. Perhaps I should hold the
>MD
> > in full view and kinda sashay down the street to make my new coolness
>more
> > evident.
>
>Don't forget to:
>
>- Turn up the volume all the way to share with everyone.
>
>- Talk to others in a loud voice, even though you can't hear them.
>
>- Sing bits of the songs you are listening to now & then.
>
>- A few dance steps are in order.

Isn't this the script for the new sony commercial?

Couldn't resist...

Bob

Robert Torres
posgraduado en Sociología de desarrollo
Ph.D. Candidate - Development Sociology
Cornell University - EEUU
C/Violant d'Hongria Reina d'Arago, 165, 1-3
08014 Barcelona - SPAIN
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.torres.cx