I think that you can get 10 brand name blanks for 2.50 each from Minidisc
Now.  But there is not tax (unless you live in Calif.) or shipping charge.
You did not state whether the $24 was the total price or if there was tax or
shipping.

So you will have to do the math.  The only thing I know is that they have
name brands.  At one point they were giving Sony ES discs!!! for that price.

Delivery tends to be slow though.
LAS