Hiya
I'm trying to build a remote control box (very basic) and at the moment
the main problem is the jog dial. The unit is a sony JE500. If anyone
knows either how to simulate the jog dial by shorting wires across pins
(which is how it can be done for the buttons) or knows of a supplier for
the jog dials so that I can just build a parrallel circuit on the remote.
Someone will probably suggest using the standard remote but I'm using
three very close together, also this remote will control various cd
players and other equipment

Cheers
Mi-ul