[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

    > Hello Blank "Collector's"!
    > I have some interest (i think)  Blanks (for example:
        <snip>
    > Blanks or other interesting for exchange (in original packing)?

I can see it all now: first day covers recorded the day the disk was
released; extra valuable rarities with the disk upside down in its case;
name screened on upside down; different coloured halves of case; patent MD
display albums &c.

I'm not saying collectors are crazy, I have an unrivalled collection of worn
out mountain bike braking systems and sprockets ...

simon